I had my first doctor's appointment yesterday. Right now this is more of an online journal for me. If a friend happens to come across this, keep our secret! We are waiting awhile before telling everyone.
I decided to try a female doctor this time around. I brought Brayden with me because he has a cold and I didn't want him giving it to the tanaka boys. I just met with her nurse though. She gave me some pregnancy information and my prenatal pills. She asked a lot of questions about family history and genetic disorders. It went well. They wanted to take my blood sample just to make sure I am pregnant and that I'm not anemic. The first time she missed and was moving the needle around in there and then went to stab at something. It was very painful and so she had to poke another hole. It was making me so nauseous and I actually haven't really been that nauseous this pregnancy. IT IS GREAT!!
So my conclusion would have to be that I am having a girl... I guess it can prove me wrong but this pregnancy has been different in the way that I was sick right from the beginning when I was pregnant with Brayden. That is how I found out. So I'm guessing that it's a girl! I guess we'll see....
No comments:
Post a Comment