Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Seven Peaks!

Today we went to seven peaks waterpark with Aunty Jess, Mace, and Ty. We had so much fun! It was nice and sunny and the water felt so good. We were there for a good three hours. We packed a lunch and snacks. The boys had fun chasing the seagulls. Mace and Ty were exhausted and fell alseep coming home but Brayden wouldn't give into sleep. I thought for sure when we got home that he would go to sleep but no. He didn't even take a nap today. He's been running around the house. We hope that means he will go down early tonight!

King of the mountain!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Eating some lunch

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Heading home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Nate and Mags said...

Talk about growing up - look at Brayden!! Leo, you look great! You won't guess who I bumped into at the Laie temple last Sat. morning - Amanda and Jordan. They were there at a wedding. Glad you guys enjoyed Vancouver's food. I miss that the most. Where are you guys moving to?

Nate and Mags said...

Talk about growing up - look at Brayden!! Leo, you look great! You won't guess who I bumped into at the Laie temple last Sat. morning - Amanda and Jordan. They were there at a wedding. Glad you guys enjoyed Vancouver's food. I miss that the most. Where are you guys moving to?