About a week and half ago brayden got even better towards tiani. We think he finally realized that she isn't leaving. He has become a big helper and pays more attention to her instead of ignoring her. He gives her kisses when she is in her bouncer or on her mat. He tries to tickle her but he gets no response. We can't wait till they start playing together...I mean fighting over the toys! :) Here are some pictures from the first time he held her.


His buddy

Brayden likes his shirt from the Akiona Family. Thank you!
2 comments:
i love the pictures. brayden looks so cute with his haircut and tiani is smiling in the first pic. hope you are doing well leo, one kid is so tuff, give you so much credit.
Hi guys!! Tell Bray that Aunty and Booba said hello. I've been meaning to call you to catch up. How's the new house? Post some pics of it. I love the name Ani. That's so cute...just like her.
Post a Comment