jess threw a surprise 30th birthday party for keith at a local italian restaurant. she did such a super job. surprisingly everyone kept it a secret too. it was nice to have dinner with our friends without our kids.
Agh!! You guys do the funnest stuff. I never knew there was so much to do in Provo. I mean I lived there and I never had anything fun to do. Maybe it was because I was studying all the time. But man, I'm envious reading your blog. It's soo cute and you and Dane always look so good! Well, we're glad you guys have so much fun. Love ya, Mer :)
2 comments:
Agh!! You guys do the funnest stuff. I never knew there was so much to do in Provo. I mean I lived there and I never had anything fun to do. Maybe it was because I was studying all the time. But man, I'm envious reading your blog. It's soo cute and you and Dane always look so good! Well, we're glad you guys have so much fun. Love ya, Mer :)
So sorry we missed that one!! I'm glad you guys had a good time. Happy Birthday Keith!
Post a Comment