Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Still around

Wow. Time flies by so quickly. Mika is now five weeks and growing so big. She is a great baby. We are getting into a routine. We've been spending a lot of time trying to get our yard in order. It's finally looking pretty good.

This is Bray's last week of preschool. He will be heading to Kindergarten next year and is pretty excited. He is my big helper.

We have a pass to the rec pool and are looking forward to going swimming. Bray and Ani are signed up for swim lessons this summer. I've been trying to get them out of the house more lately. They were going crazy being stuck inside so much.

Some pics of the kids

Photobucket

Photobucket

this past sunday after dinner
Photobucket

bray making a crazy face
Photobucket

4 comments:

Mer said...

Oh my goodness! Your kids are adoreable! Congrats (this is long over due) on your baby girl, she's gorgeous! Just another wonderful/beautiful addition to the Ing Ohana. BTW, you look great! I knew you would, I'm bummed I missed that deadline. I think I'm going to do two races. A 10K and a half marathon, Both in Provo. Well, let me know if you're interested! Love ya, Mer :o)

chingchong7 said...

Looks like you've been busy but having a lot of fun and handling the third edition amazingly well! Lets get together when you have some free time!

Stephanie said...

Oh Leo, Mika is Delicious!!!!

Garr Family said...

she is so stink'n cute. wow, you make them good :) miss ya