Monday, September 28, 2009

Father & Son's plus Ani's Fish

A couple weekends ago was our Ward Father and Son's Camping Trip. Bray looks forward to this every year. This time Dane went up early so they weren't trying to put up the tent in the dark. This is when I wish I had all boys.

i'm guessing he was doing his dinosaur
Photobucket

posing in front of the tent
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since the boys were gone my mom, Amanda, Mika, and I went to the Women's Expo at UVU followed by dinner at Mimi's Cafe. Ani & Malakai went Fishing with Papa and Uncle Jo. Ani caught her first BIG fish. My dad said Ani is one tough girl (stubborn too). The fish she caught was 21 inches and he told her it was too heavy to lift by herself. She proved him wrong by hoisting it high enough for the pictures. They didn't have the sand spikes, so she had to fight that fish standing up. When my dad sent me the pictures he said, "Although this fish was not as big as Bray's (24 inches) it was hard to fight. Ani loved horsing that fish in by sheer strength. I should have known then she would be able to lift up the fish alone after seeing her fight the fish." She's one tough chick.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: