Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. You would think we didn't do anything fun with the lack of pictures we took! Next year we will be better. I didn't take pictures of the kids dressed up for their halloween parties at school. Lame. Ani's was on Thursday and Bray's was on Friday. Bray wanted to be iron man again. We loved that idea. Mika was a Kangaroo (ani's old costume). Ani ended up being a princess. That girl kept changing her mind and in the end...I talked her into being a princess since we already had a dress. She wanted to spray paint her hair pink and daddy said no. I snuck just a little in to make her happy. We didn't buy any new costumes this year.

Friday we went to Daddy's work for their trick or treating. We should have taken a picture of the scary guy that kept following us around that terrified Ani. They got a great hoard of candy from there. We all dressed up for that. Dane and I were Disco people. I borrowed my costume from Jess.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That night we went to Kalea's 1st birthday/Halloween party (no pics). We painted pumpkins and had a fabulous time. The food was so ono. We had to leave early to meet up with my family. Amanda's parents were in town visiting. We met them at Yamato's for dinner. Can't believe we haven't seen them in over a year! It was a busy, fun day.

Photobucket

Saturday we ran errands, had lunch at Texas Roadhouse, and did the usual trick or treating at our house. My family came over. The Tanaka's were absent because Tyler was sick. It was the first year we didn't have them here for Halloween.

Photobucket

Photobucket

cute little superman had to fly up and down the streets to keep up with his cousins!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Erica said...

Sorry you have all been sick, we have too :(

Sounds like you had a great Halloween. I din't take many pictures either. The kids look so cute and are getting so big.

We need to get together again soon!