


After we picked him up from his lessons we had some lunch. Dane made us lunch to eat to save money, but he ended up taking Bray to buy lunch because he wanted him to get the full 'experience'.
There was a competition that weekend so it was pretty packed. The bunny hill line was forever long, plus the lift is super slow. We decided to take Bray up to the top and bring him down on the easiest runs. It took FOREVER to come down! Some parts were steep so I made him dig in his heels while I went down in front of him. He did so good. He just kept trying and trying. I think he had a blast.

Yup, that's our daddy. It wasn't that cold, but Dane doesn't like his face cold at all.

On the way up to Brighton, our gas light came on. We prayed that we would make it back down to the gas station and we did.
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! Wish I could snow board. I went my freshman year at BYU and sprained my ankle right off the lift. sad. I never have gone since....ahahahaha
Wow! Bray will be a pro by the time he's a teenager. So cute! I miss it. Don't get me wrong, I love here in Hawai'i but I just wish I could go up and snowboard. When I was up there, I never take full advantage of the situation. Now I wishh I did.
Post a Comment