Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Dance, too much booty in the pants!

Photobucket

This post really has nothing to do with Ani's booty, just the dancing. I just find that song funny. Ani is a little shy when it comes to performing. She wouldn't follow her teacher during rehearsals. I would tell her to follow Kashe (her teacher) and she would shake her head at me and not move an inch. I was afraid she would stand there during the performance.

Photobucket
at the rehearsals

Photobucket
she loved all her flowers. we have it in her room.

All the fa'alafua's and my parents came to watch her performance. She actually did really well. Right at the end, ani ran to the very front and posed. She definitely surprised us. Since her recital she always wants to put on make-up. I had to explain to her that she only wears make-up for special dance stuff. Ugh, this girl. I am going to have to lock up my stuff.

Photobucket
ani and her buddy, brynnly. brynnly was upset cause ani took her time bringing her flower over. sorry!

Photobucket
all the fa'alafua's

Photobucket
papa & gramma

Photobucket
our family. bray was upset/tired. he gave flowers to his friends and then got embarrassed. he was actually crying. i think jet lag played a part in it too.

THANKS for supporting our ANI girl...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Ani was so cute in her costume! I think Brynn was exhausted ahhh! Oh well it was really cute and fun:) Bray was so cute giving the girls flowers

o1ohana said...

paka likes that outfit ani girl.

Sherene said...

She is so adorable! Bray is already great with the ladies. ;)