Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Halloween

Halloween is such a fun day for the kids, but we always end up with way too much candy. We have too many sweet tooth monsters in this house. I also didn't take as much pictures of the kids this time.

Both of the kids dressed up for school on Friday. We went to Bray's costume parade in the morning. He was snake eyes from the movie G.I. Joe. He has never seen the movie but liked the costume. He didn't get to wear the head stuff to school though.

Photobucket

with his friends Jack and Halle
Photobucket

with his friends Addi, Bailey, and Kate
Photobucket

Ani had her halloween party at preschool. I had to run over her treats because we forgot them at home. Ani was an Indian. This was her costume from her dance recital in May. Wasn't the best costume for cold weather but she liked it. Everyone kept asking her if she was pocahontas. I don't think she even knows that movie.

Photobucket

After preschool we went to Daddy's workplace. They have a thing for the kids to do some trick or treating around the office. Mika figured it out pretty quickly and loved it. She also wouldn't let me carry her bag around when it got too heavy. They got a good stash from there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Friday night we went to a family Halloween party. Great food and fun times. It's always so fun to see everyone.

Ty boy as Totoro. He handmade this costume. He does it every year.
Photobucket

My bro was white trash...showing some belly
Photobucket

My nephew, Eli, as a car air freshner
Photobucket

The Durrett's as lumberjacks. Kamahele looked so cute. Some people might think they were homeless, but they were lumberjacks.
Photobucket

Sharon & Robbie as Popeye and Olive
Photobucket

Saturday was a lazy morning. We seriously spent most of the morning in our bed with the kids rolling around us, laughing, and playing. We went out for Brunch, looked for some snow boots and came home to clean.

A break during cleaning...
Photobucket

I looked over and everyone was out. Ani fell asleep with her lollipop still in the mouth.
Photobucket

My parents, Amanda & Jo guys, & the Tanakas came over for Halloween. It started to pour around 3 pm. Luckily, our neighborhood got together at the church and the kids went around to each classroom. I think my kids got more candy this way. We usually don't make it to so many houses with their little legs. This way they covered pretty much our whole neighborhood in about thirty minutes. I'd say we had about two hundred kids walking around. Or more. I had a comfy seat on the couch and passed out all my candy. Very enjoyable.

video from dane's phone


a little blurry but the only picture of him in full costume
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tanabes' said...

Hey Panee's!! I haven't checked out everyone's blog in a while, but WOW has your family grown. I love your family pictures... so cute. Your kiddies are so cute. Thanks for posting, its so great to see how your family is doing.

Tanabes' said...

I mean INGS... sorry Dane!!

chingchong7 said...

Fun halloween weekend! Love the lollipop in Ani's mouth.