Monday, December 13, 2010

Ugly Sweater

Our friends throw a rockin' ugly sweater party every year. They always have great food and the best white elephant gifts. Good times.


I didn't feel so good all day which left Dane to find our white elephant gifts and ugly sweaters. We shouldn't have put it off so long. Dane only found a shirt and I wore his scrub top from last year. One of these years we will win that gift card for ugliest sweater.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nancy won the ugliest sweater this year
Photobucket

They made their own. The peads.
Photobucket

The Larsens. That is not Andrea on his shirt. :)
Photobucket

One of the recycled gifts... Ty wears it proudly. He wore his daughters sweater.
Photobucket

Brett is pretty good with photoshop. This gift was a hot commodity. I think it was more the itunes gift card than the sexy men.
Photobucket

Dane got a Trump game and I got this... It was stolen from me, but I was happy that I ended up with a Red Mango gift card. It came with socks. I think it was an inside joke. There were a couple of those gifts this year.
Photobucket

What a fun night!

No comments: