Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Photo Dump

Ani's friends
Photobucket

Shaka!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ani finished up at learning Dynamics. I think her teacher's name was Mrs. Covington but she got married and I'm not sure what her new name ended up being.  She was a nice teacher and Ani loved having her as a teacher.  Ani also learned a lot.

Photobucket

The day after we returned from Europe, Bray had his first pack meeting.  He received his bobcat.  I got to paint a paw on his cheek and he gave me a pin.  He loves scouts.
Photobucket

The kids were checking out a friend's new boat!
Photobucket

Ani with her friends on field day. The weather wasn't the greatest so Ani said they did a lot of things indoors.

Photobucket

since baby is doll-size she can wear the doll clothes. Including the hello kitty hula skirt.
Photobucket

Mika can't wait for preschool to start in the fall
Photobucket

Ani is done with school and will be in first grade next year. All day with her brother. I'm a little excited.
Photobucket

Bray came down Sunday morning in these PJ's.  I'm pretty sure he has outgrown them.
Photobucket

All the kids and their pillow pets...
Photobucket

Kiele had her 18 month check-up at the end of May.  The girl can't gain any weight!!   She is 18 lbs. 6 oz. and in the 2nd percentile.  She's in the 8th percentile in height measuring almost 29 inches long. I think she was a 1/4 short.  Her head is 18 1/4 inches in diameter and she is in the 63rd percentile.

Kahai graduated from Timpanogos High the last Tuesday of May.  We went to the UCCU Center at UVU for his graduation.  It was easy to spot him!

Photobucket

The gang was all there

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't believe Kaha'i, the youngest of our group, is a graduate of High School.  Boy do you feel a little old being one of the older kids of the group.

Photobucket

The day after his graduation, I left with some friends on a mud run trip...minus the mud run.  Yes, it was pretty much a girl's trip.  Every year my friends do a mud run. It was their fifth year and every year they invite me.  I've either been breastfeeding or pregnant.  So even though we went one week after getting back from Paris, my wonderful hubby told me to go.  He said it would be my birthday gift.  I'm so glad he let me go because it was a blast! They are the funniest girls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Drying out the running clothes in Vegas
Photobucket

Every year someone new wears the dolphin capris

Photobucket

We rented cruisers to ride along the beach, ate a lot of mexican food, and did some shopping
Photobucket

The best part was running out of gas on the way home... My first time.

Photobucket

Thanks, again, Mom and Dad for watching the kids.  Oh and Dani too!

Since I was gone, I missed Kahai's grad party.  I was bummed since I knew the food would be grinds!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bray had a baseball game while I was gone.  They won. They had JCW's after.  They were partying it up here too.

Photobucket

My little dancer



She also loves baths and jumps in fully clothed
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last Saturday we went to Deina's bridal shower.  It's always fun to be with the families...
Photobucket

After the shower we went to Megan's Parent's house for a pool party.  It was almost rescheduled because the weather was suppose to be junkie, but the weather held for us.  It got windy as the day went on but we lasted until about 5pm.  It's the best to sit around, eat, and talk story with those guys.  We don't see them enough.  I didn't take any pictures.  I'm a little bummed at that.  I did jump in the pool in my nice clothes when miss mika stepped off the shallow part.  That stubborn girl! I told her to put her floaties on. 

After the Goo's house, we went to my mom's.  They had baby and they let us take a nap.  Dane and I were pooped from the day.  We stayed until the fireworks from their springville summerfest.  They had the perfect view from their front window. The kids loved it.

Photobucket

Mika loves to pretend.  She says she was skiing prior to the fireworks show.  Love this girl.

Photobucket



No comments: