Wednesday, August 22, 2012

1st day of school!

Yesterday was the first day of school for three of the kids.  I'm glad Mika's first day was the same day as the other two.  She would have been bummed.

Ani was really looking forward to being in school all day and going to lunch.  I was the most excited about not having to deal with half days. What a pain.  The kids woke up easily since they were excited and all.  I made them belgian waffles for breakfast.

Bray was most excited about his new shoes papa and grandma bought him for school.  He told everyone he couldn't wait for school to start because of his new shoes!

Photobucket

Ani was excited about her new shoes too

Photobucket

The kids got on their bikes to ride with their friends.  I jumped in the car with a friend to follow them to school.

Photobucket

I wanted to make sure they knew how to lock up their bikes

Photobucket

All three of these guys were in the same class last year.  This year Ani is in a different class. :(

Photobucket

Ani LOVES her teacher though so she was happy

Photobucket

Went home to make Mika her breakfast and get her ready for preschool.  She was probably the most excited.  She was also very excited to wear her new shoes too.  I think my kids have a shoe thing.

Photobucket

Mik's is lucky to be with Mrs. Clarke (Ani's old teacher) and to be with her two friends.  She was so happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The mommies met up for breakfast and did some shopping until they were done. Errands are so fun to do with only one child.  After our preschoolers were done, we went to try a new donut place. Yum!

Photobucket

This little girl LOVED the donut holes

Photobucket

I loved hearing about their days.  I wanted to make them cookies before they came home but since I was playing hooky all day, I didn't have any time.  Good thing they wanted pineapple and mandarin oranges for a treat.

Photobucket

Here's to a new school year.  I think it's gonna be great!

1 comment:

sanaejames photography said...

Your kiddos r so adorable! Glad the first day of school went well! Sounds like u had just as much fun!:)