Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Leo and Baby are home now. It's so nice to be in our own beds. Brayden is still at the grandparent's house. It has been nice to have time to just get use to having her here. Her name is Tiani. So far she just sleeps and eats. She weighed exactly the same as brayden when he was born. So she has been wearing most of his premie clothes.

She is very upset to be naked





3 comments:

Twinkie said...

i love all of her hair. she has so much of it. and she definetly has her mommy's eyes. congrats!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how cute she is, all her hair, and her eyes are so alert:) I wish we could get together sometime, I have 3 kids. Skylee-5 1/2, Megan 4, and Colton is 1 1/2. Send some more pics, your son is so handsome too:) Feels like forever since I have seen you:) You'll have fun dressing up your baby girl.

Love Ya Leo Congrats!!
Steph

Mike & Nicole said...

congats! How exciting. She is a beautiful baby.