Sunday, July 02, 2006

Last night we went to the stadium of fire at BYU. We go every year and they always have country singers. So I guess we go mainly for the experience. At the beginning of the show they had a tank roll in right by us and fire a shot. I was really loud. Good thing we had brayden's ears covered.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I pledge allegiance...



Taylor Hicks was one of the opening acts. Not fans of his but he did a good job. Leeann Womack was the main appearance. I think we knew one song from her. Glad she didn't sing too long.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One thing that was pretty cool was they had families talk via satellite to their dads. They surprised one of the families. They tricked them and made it seem like he was talking to them via satellite and then he walks out and gives his family a hugs and kisses. It was pretty cool. I felt so much appreciation for those soldiers and what they do. I think they are amazing!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This year, we felt, the fireworks show was much better than last year. I think last year up at the U they had technical difficulties for a really long time. Brayden was really tired by the end of all the singing and fell alseep during the fireworks. I don't think he has ever been up during the fireworks the past three times we went.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the pic of him with his hand over his heart is th cutest thing ever.