Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween Party

Well it has been awhile since I have updated the blog. Sorry! Just nothing really to update anyone on. The weather was a little cold this past week so we have been indoors a lot, we have a flat tire on the car so no outings to talk about (we ordered new tires since we needed them anyways but they are special order), and we like staying in our warm pajamas all day. Okay, maybe mommy likes everyone staying in their pajamas.

But tonight we got together with some family and friends for a halloween potluck dinner. It gave us a chance to dress the kids in their costumes and take some pictures. We were joking around to see who posts their pictures on their blog first. I think I am the first. I have to wait and pump so why not update the blog.

It was fun to see everyone and the kids all looked so cute in their halloween costumes. I think the kids left with a sugar high, or at least brayden did. I have to apologize that we had the camera on the wrong setting so the pictures turned out a little funky. We put together prizes to give away. It was pretty much anything orange we could find stuffed into halloween buckets. The winners of these "cool and awesome" prizes were...

The Washington Family- Funniest Costumes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Tanaka Family- Best Group Costume

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Emi Wunder... as the wonder bread, but no photo. She is in the group picture all the way on the left side. We had too many little ones so the mommies had to get in the picture with the kids.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our little kangaroo. Actually Caden and Ani had the same costume.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brayden is a gorilla. Mason and Tyler are BYU football players and their parents are BYU fans. Cute huh?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

'Ikena is a reptile (either a dragon or crocodile), Jasmine a hippie, and Ani is roo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Eveline Wunder said...

I am impressed that you can pump and blog at the same time! I have much to learn from you. Yes, I think you get the prize for posting pictures up on the blog the fastest:) We had a lot of fun last night. Thank you for inviting us. It was really great to see everybody and how much they've grown. We are grateful to have good friends like you guys!