Today we went snowboarding up to Snowbird. It was the perfect day. The snow was so nice and powdery. So when I fell, I didn't hurt myself. The sun was shining. We went tried to meet up with Dane's friend from work and some others but we didn't end up finding them. We had fun anyways. I have always wanted to go to Snowbird and it was great. Only drawback was driving up. I think everyone decided to go to snowbird. It took us awhile to finally get up there and park.
Thanks to the Akana fam bam for watching our kids all day long. They were pretty worn out from all the fun they had and fell fast asleep on the way home.
Some guy at the top of the Tram took pictures of us and you can see how clear and beautiful it is up there. The pictures also costs 20 bucks to just get a 5x7 or 30 bucks to just get the picture file. What a rip! So you can check it out here and we won't have to purchase it! (don't mind the boy)
1 comment:
Thanks awesome! Nice to do things together. I love the boy.
Post a Comment