Thursday, March 01, 2007

But I like popcorn


Bray loves doing anything that involves eating popcorn. He sometimes asks to eat popcorn for breakfast. I then tell him that we need to have breakfast first and he replies, "But I like popcorn!" That is usually his response to everything when we tell him no. But I like it!

Dane tried taking pictures at the game with his camera phone. In the past my dad has gotten some really good tickets. Fourth row, the Microsoft Box.....But this year he wasn't so lucky. They were like the fifth row from the top and Brayden had to go to the bathroom about five times. So dane had to walk him up and down. Dane said Brayden still enjoyed himself, of course. I was already in bed when they got home. We've got another cold...boo! Just dane and I. Hopefully it doesn't go to the kids. So I went to bed early. The next morning I asked Brayden how it was and he replied, "yah! It was really fun!" It wasn't just fun, it was really fun.

No comments: