Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm gonna tackle you

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
As ani gets older and older, Bray can finally enjoy her a little more. I don't know if she will be the rough and tumble kind of girl but if Bray keeps trying, he'll toughen her up. If we egg her on, she will try to attack Brayden and bite him with her two little teeth. Bray thinks it is so funny and always tells her that he is going to tackle her. She just laughs and squeals.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ani and I were just sitting on the couch together and Bray came to tackle her. He's good at being gentle with her. I think she won this one. She gave him some good slobbery nibbles on his nose.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ani in her peruvian hat from Aunty Darcie. She tore the hat off as soon as I took the picture.

2 comments:

Sachiyo said...

I think it's brayden's birthday today! Gives him some loves from me! What a big boy!

Sachiyo said...

I think it's brayden's birthday today! Gives him some loves from me! What a big boy!