Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I've been tagged

I just know everyone wanted to know all these things...

4 jobs I've had...
1. Aloha Wholesale Floral. I liked this one cause I left work smelling like flowers.
2. Old Navy-- I didn't last very long.
3. Chevy's-- I was a hostess and only stayed two months
4. Twinlab-- I lasted the longest at this job. It was the best paying one too. Maybe that is why I stayed for as long as I did.

4 movies I could watch over and over... (Megan, we had two the same)
1. Emma
2. Sense and Sensibility
3. Seven Brides for seven brothers
4. Newsies

4 places I've lived...(not many places)
1. Kaneohe, Hawaii
2. Orem, Utah
3. American Fork, Utah
4. Provo, Utah

4 favorite TV/reality shows...
1. Heroes
2. Lost
3. 24
4. Grey's Anatomy

4 of my favorite places I've been...
1. New York
2. Boston
3. Hawaii
4. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

4 favorite foods...
1. Saimin
2. Strawberry Shortcake
3. Jamaican Breeze from Juice Press
4. Chocolate Haupia Pie

4 websites I check daily...
1. gmail
2. blogs
3. ebay
4. yahoo

4 hobbies I enjoy...
1. Tennis
2. Reading
3. Writing in my kids journals. I wish I scrapbooked but it's easier just to write.
4. Sleeping

4 friends I tag...
1. Eveline
2. Amy
3. Amanda
4. Sunny

No comments: