Ev took some pictures of the kids in her basement studio. They turned out great. I'll post some of my favorites soon. Thanks Ev!
I love Ani's dress! Pretty pictures!
How cute. I love the one of Ani on the side. We need to get new ones done too.
They are so beautiful!!! Trav LOVED hanging out with you guys and said your kids personalities are as cute as their pics!
oh. my. cuteness!
That is the cutest picture of a brother lovin' his sister!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love Ani's dress! Pretty pictures!
How cute. I love the one of Ani on the side. We need to get new ones done too.
They are so beautiful!!! Trav LOVED hanging out with you guys and said your kids personalities are as cute as their pics!
oh. my. cuteness!
That is the cutest picture of a brother lovin' his sister!
Post a Comment