Friday, September 05, 2008

1st Day of Preschool

He loves school. He couldn't wait to go. His new teacher seems great and he already likes her. The twins are in his class again. The crazy three amigos. Poor teacher...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ani had a rough time adjusting to Bray being gone. She cried the first couple of days we dropped him off. She wanted to go too. Next year honey.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! pre-school already?? That is a hard but great moment!

Unknown said...

Cuteness! Does he go to Learning Dynamics? That's where Makeila goes. She's liking it except I'm not sure if her teacher is liking her class very much. She seems always stressed. =)

david said...

i miss the kids :) they are so cute!

Unknown said...

Not sure if I responded to your post but Makeila goes to the one in Orem. We live in Orem. I forgot that you guys live up in AF so it's closer for you to go to the one in Lehi/Highland. Makeila loves it. =)