Friday, September 05, 2008

BOYZ II MEN

yes. you read that right. dane & i went to a boyz II men concert a couple of weeks ago. we thought we would feel out of place being so OLD and all, but there were people of all ages. the concert was in orem at the scera shell. thanks to the girls...and dustin, they went early and saved us a great place. we opted for the blanket area and it was perfect. the akana girls went and picked up Cafe Rio for everyone. we ate, lounged, and visited until the concert started. the concert was really good. i felt like a kid all over again. we sang along and danced too. they still have amazing voices and got some smooth moves. it was a fun night!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

14 comments:

Mike & Nicole said...

This sounds like so much fun! I don't know about Nicole, but I can't help myself from bustin' a move when I hear Motownphilly!

Ashes said...

I'm not afraid to admit I would have been all over that too! Glad you had a good time!!

Shellby said...

Fun! I totally would have gone too!

Stephanie said...

I can only imagine how fun it was!! Good Music, Good food, Good Company--what more can you ask for!!!

Erica said...

It was great to see you again last week. That was a lot of fun. We need to do that more often.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha you dorks!! Just kidding, I totally would have gone if I knew they were here!! Looks like so much fun!!

Unknown said...

That was like the best concert ever! =) Great way to feel young again.. not that we're old. Brings back great memories for sure!

SayitwithanH said...

Wow that is such a blast from the past! Boys II Men. Some good memories with those songs. I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

how fun!!! ...yes, it brings some good memories. i heard they were coming. but, i had no idea they were going to be at the scera shell or i would have thought about going.

SayitwithanH said...

Hey! Salt Lake is doing the dine-o-round again. Here is the link for you to look at the restaurants that are participating.

http://www.downtownslc.org/events/dine-o-round.htm

t and britty said...

how fun, so 90's. i am listening to bray bray sing his nighttime four song melody. can't believe ani bear is singing too. love bray bray's preschool pictures, we are thinking about something for maile.

Megan said...

I was there too! We had to come late but my friend saved us seats. I loved their dancing...hilarious!

Melani said...

Awww! Read my blog! That's so funny. My entire family went. Even Greg and Becky from Brad's family went. Too funny. They are universally loved! By the way, Brad told me that he's never met anybody that reads as much as I do; and how do I find time to read. I promptly took him to Good Reads and showed him that he's known some one since he was little who reads more than any normal human being, and showed him your list. :)

Baby Ruth said...

OH! how exciting! i would have been all over that! must have been fun...