Thursday, December 04, 2008

We now know...

...our new addition will be another GIRL!

Everything looks good and healthy. I'm happy because I have all our girl stuff out already. I think deep down Dane might have wanted another boy, but he was more concerned for the health of the baby and kept asking the tech questions to make sure everything was fine and she was growing right. Ani was quiet and maybe a little jealous to hear us talking about the baby so much. Bray's exact words were, "What?! Are you kidding me?!...Man, I wanted a brother." So, most of us are excited with the news. Bray & I are making cookies right now to ease the disappointment a little for him. Who knew a four year old could be so dramatic?!

11 comments:

Shellby said...

Tate would have acted the same way. I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations!

Erica said...

Haha, that is too funny. I am sure Caleb would have been the same way. Congrats on another little girl! That is nice to still have the girl stuff out and about.

Anonymous said...

awwww...congrates!!! i am so happy for you guys...you'll have your hands full...your going to be out numbered now!

Anonymous said...

awwww...congrates!!! i am so happy for you guys...you'll have your hands full...your going to be out numbered now!

chingchong7 said...

Congrats, congrats! Another little girl. I am super super excited for you (probably cause I hope to have girls someday too!). Keep us posted!

Kea said...

Congratulations! That's fun news!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

congrats! girls are a lot of fun!!!!

Peggy said...

Congrats on the girl. Your family pictures are so nice too!

sanaejames photography said...

Congrats!!!! Girls are awesome!

Sherene said...

Congrats! Dane told Mike the other day, we are so happy for you.

Stephanie said...

Leo, I'm so excited for you, that's great!!!