Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Little Inside Joke

Hello! It indeed has been a long time... (Not that I didnt mean to stay away, I obvIously just didn't know what to say). Just Thinking of all the fun we had over the Holidays I guess! We had alot of fun for my kind of not-so-surprise birthday party. Thanks Again for the totally radical present from Britt, JT, and Maile (and all the baboozes) to Ruby River...And let me not forget to announce How inexplicably much I love their Rib Eye! Yummy! The only thing the night was missing was my family in Hawaii!

To end this post. We just wanted to send a warm thanks and aloha to the Fam bam back home in Hawaii. This is for you. The names and faces have been slighTly changed, somewhat aLtered, ambiguously hidden, and/or grudgingly half-masked to protect the innocent.


World's Best Christmas Present - "Protect Your Nuts"



World's Best Birthday Present -"Bigger Than Yours"

4 comments:

Garr Family said...

yes, we came back on jan 5th, but might come out in march, so we'll have to get together than if we can. looks like you've been have all kinds of fun. love you much

Mer said...

Nice. Rett is laughing behind me. He said he wants to buy one of those for Kainoa now. Thanks for giving him the idea. Just kidding, you guys are too funny!

Baby Ruth said...

Omigosh. I won't show these pics to Ammon- I'm sure he'd want one of each...

Sherene said...

Happy Belated Birthday Dane!