Monday, April 13, 2009

At the Hospital - Our BIG Day

Well it is a good looking day outside...probably the nicest day of the week some people say. I think it will be the nicest day of the week for us too. We got the call early this morning at 8:10am, asking us to be at the hospital at 9am. We are getting induced and having our third baby. We are making guesses right now about when the baby will actually come out. Leo just asked me (this is Dane) what I think the baby will look like. I don't know. I hope she looks like Ani, but has the manners of Brayden. LOL. We'll see.

We are still undecided on her name. I want to wait and see till we get to meet each other and I have some time to think about it. We'll have more to post in a little. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

t and britty said...

congrats on baby britty. i know you were having such a hard time with her name, but i'm glad you all thought and great choice!