Ever since the kids saw how the fa'alafua's always decorate for birthdays, the kids now love to have their doors decorated. Especially the streamers hanging down. Since we were at Lagoon late the night before, I had to run to the store before she woke up to get some decorations. Ani loves Hello Kitty. Can you tell?

I started to wash her sheets the day before and she was sound asleep when we got home. Didn't have time to put the sheets back on...


The Fa'alafua's joined us for some food at burger surpreme and some ice cream after at sub zero. I think ani was pretty good at letting people know she likes Hello Kitty.





Things she loves at age THREE...
We already established that she LOVES hello kitty. She loves playing Bakugan with her brother. She loves to sing herself to sleep, and everyone else for that matter. She loves to dance. She is our little sleepy head. She's usually the last one to rise in the morning. She loves purses, lip gloss, flowers in her hair, and painting her toe nails. One of her favorite tv shows is the ones with spiders and bugs. She still tells us she is a princess. She gets comments from strangers about how pretty she is. So now tells us, "I'm so pretty". So we need to work on teaching her to be humble. We think she has the best smile. She tells us all the time that she loves us. She's especially sassy when she talks to us with her hands on her hips. We love having her in our family.
2 comments:
How fun! Can't believe she is 3. I loved Hello Kitty growing up, so funny that it is still "In".
Tiani is just like you (Leo) when you were her age. Brings back alot of memories, especially the "last one to rise in the morning" and "sassy", ha-ha!
Mom
Post a Comment