Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Blessing...

I know, we are so behind. My goal this week is catch up on blogging all our July activities. We've been having some fun.

At the beginning of July we finally blessed Mika. She did wonderful during the blessing. Everyone said she just sucked on her hand. Dane gave her a beautiful blessing. He's such a good daddy.

This time around our Bishop gave us a maximum on our circle. I think Bray's circle has always scared him. We did better with ani's...half the size of Bray's. Mika had nine men including her daddy. Dane, my dad, Jo, Keith, Beanie, Ka'i, Koa, Ty, and Dustin. We asked the younger guys to be a part of the circle this time since we have too many uncles. We missed having Dane's family be here for it. Keith and Beanie represented for them. Thanks guys!

We went to our house after to eat... Dane worked all weekend trying to get the stairs done for the deck and a pathway. We have to take pics.

I've loved growing up with these guys...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: