Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Programs

Ani had her Christmas Program first. It was our third year watching this particular Christmas Program. Dane & I know most of the songs by heart.

Ani was very excited. We curled her hair and she chose what she wanted to wear. She did pretty good. She kind of lost interest towards the end and when I tried to smile encouragingly, she gave me the stink-eye and shook her head. I think she was ready to walk off the stage towards the end. Still, she's very entertaining.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Aunty Manda & Malakai for coming to watch.

Photobucket

Thank you Grandma!

Photobucket

Ani's friend Brynnly

Photobucket

Click to view video
Photobucket

Bray's class did The Grinch. Bray was the dog they turn into a reindeer. I'm not familiar with the movie (never seen it), but I guess it's part of the movie. Bray did a super job. He's too funny. He sang loud and smiled. Much different from his little sis.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Click on Thumbnail to view
Photobucket

No comments: