Sunday, December 20, 2009

Little Crazies

We love our little Ani girl. But lately, she is definitely testing our patience. We still can't talk her into doing anything she doesn't want to do. Recently, she proved that she may be small, but she won't let anyone push her around (we'll share that story another time). Besides us constantly trying to reason with her, she is still very independent. She thinks she is big enough to do everything on her own. Life isn't boring with Ani.

Did we mention earlier that she loves her nails painted? We keep hiding those bottles and she keeps finding new ones. Ugh! It wouldn't be so bad because we do have nail polish remover, it's the getting it out of carpet part we hate.

Photobucket

When it's quiet, you start to wonder... I walked into her 'making pretty' session. I just laughed. Yikes.

Photobucket

Miks is now 8 months and is EVERYWHERE. She won't sit still! She especially likes to chew on the christmas presents.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby loves the silly faces Bray makes. He can always make her smile. Ani on the other hand, tends to upset her. Baby will yell and try to attack Ani. It's kind of funny. I like watching them together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Erica said...

Hey, have you figured out how to get the nail polish out of the carpet? Bailey split some green on the carpet the other day and I can't get it out. :)

Amanda said...

SO CUTE! We miss you guys so much. Have a Merry Christmas! We'll call you on Christmas!

Cammie said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the fingernails, she has some serious talents!