
Today is our little Mika's 1st Birthday. It seems like I was just in the hospital delivering her. I remember the day was sunny when we arrived to get induced and we left in a snowstorm. That's Utah weather for you.
Her stats from her appointment today:
Weight: 19 lbs. 10 oz.
Height: 28"
Head Circum: 18 1/2"
I was hoping she would be my first baby to reach 20 lbs. by their first birthday but no luck. I think she is the heaviest at this point.

Mika is our happy baby. She loves music. She loves to play with her siblings. She LOVES her thumb. She is not walking. She stands but she is definitely a chicken. She will walk with you if you hold her hand, but once you let go, she sits down. She still loves her baby food. She loves to eat. She loves to cuddle. I think my most cuddly baby. She hates to get her fingernails cut. She knows her name. If she is crawling too far away or I want her not to touch something she will stop and turn around when she hears me call. If only she will always have such great listening skills! She use to be a mama's girl but now that I have stopped nursing there are times when she won't come to me and prefers daddy. She has a great laugh. I can already see the attitude emerging. It definitely comes out more when her sister is around. She loves to dance. She starts to bounce when she hears music. She is very ticklish. She is such a good baby. She is so sweet.
Happy Birthday little Mika! We love you so very much.
4 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday!
happy birffday baby girl! btw, i love the dress, averie has one too. :)
Oh Leo!!! She's beautiful!!!
Can't wait to finally meet her this week! She is gorgeous Leo, love her dress!
Post a Comment