Sunday, April 04, 2010

B-Dawg turn SIX!


Today is our little Brayden's Birthday. I can't believe he is six. It's so crazy to me.

Favorites: DS, Wii, Bakugan, Hawaii, Saimin & Sandwich, SUSHI, Shrimp, Red Mango, Strawberries, Swimming, Playing with Friends, Beach, Soccer, In & Out, Burger Surpreme, making his sisters laugh, dancing, Jabbawockeez, and singing Taylor Swift's song "You Belong With Me".

Brayden is loving Kindergarten. At his parent teacher, his teacher said he is 'thriving'. He knows everything that is state-required except for his address! So we are working on that. She also said that Brayden could work on his socializing skills. He talks a little to much to his friends. Bray's Arabic teacher said he has a way with language. He mimics it all perfectly and picks it up really quickly. Brayden loves learning all the different languages. So far this year, his school has introduced Spanish, Chinese, and Arabic. He loves it all! I've been helping with his class at least once a month. I noticed that he always sits by the girls and even plays with them at recess. I asked him why he doesn't play with the other boys at recess and he told me that the girls needed a prince. He had to protect them. His class also does this mailbox activity where you write a postcard and stick it into the mailbox and the teacher delivers them at the end of class. The one time I was there he got three and they were all from girls. He's not afraid to talk to girls, that's for sure. He said his favorite thing about school is recess and fieldtrips. I asked him why he loved field trips so much and he said he loved the BUS ride.

The things we love most about Brayden is he is always trying to do what is right. It's so sweet to see him concerned about making good choices. He is always willing to help me out or help his sister clean up her messes since he is great at cleaning and her...not so much.

He is very anxious to lose his first tooth. None seem to be loose so I think we still have some time yet. He also can't wait until he gets to eat lunch at school next year. We love our little guy. We hope he stays his smiley, lovable, crazy self. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Brayden-boy!

3 comments:

Naomi Pane'e said...

We can't believe he is SIX! We love him too! Happy Birthday Bray!

Papa and Grandma

Anonymous said...

WOW! Happy 6th Birthday Brayden!!It seems just yesterday that we celebrated your 1st birthday. Hope you had a great birthday with your family and friends.

Hugs,
Uncle Ron & Aunty Janice

chingchong7 said...

Wow 6??!! I am waaayyy behind aren't I ;). Maybe when you have your 4th I'll finally have my first! I'm sure he's a great helper. Happy Birthday Brayden!!!!