Friday, February 11, 2011

One resolution failed!

So much for trying to blog once a week. I think I should of made a goal for once a month.

First, no baby yet. Our house is clean. Clothes are washed. Car seat is now ready. We are ready for this baby to come. I will most likely be induced on Thursday. I have been on the fence with being induced again and Dane has said he prefers it. He likes having it scheduled. So this coming Thursday it is. Hopefully she comes sooner. Since everything is ready, I've started to hang pictures I've found while cleaning. I don't think Dane appreciates all the new holes I'm putting in the walls.

One story. Bray had his tooth extracted this week. On the way to the dentist he was explaining to Ani how she has baby teeth. She got upset, of course, and kept saying how she wasn't a baby. Mika was sitting in the second row and starts to point to herself and yell, "I BABY, I BABY!!" I told Dane we are in trouble. We really should stop calling her baby, too.

The last week of January Dane had a work retreat. He kept calling it a business trip but I think it was more fun than work. So I am labeling it as a work retreat. They went to a fly fishing place up in Star Valley, Idaho for three days. He had a blast fly fishing and snowmobiling. He came home sore and tired.

The cabin
Photobucket

He loved fly fishing. It was his first time.
Photobucket

They had their own chef cooking their food
Photobucket

Photobucket

His biggest fish
Photobucket

We were busy with school and homework while he was gone. Friday night I went with my parents and brother guys to eat at Malawi pizza (YUMMY) and took the kids to the new fun 'resort'. I think it is more for bigger kids. They have a rope course, bowling alley, golf simulator, and one of those wave riders. They have a couple of things for kids and they still had fun.

Their favorite was the mini bowling alley.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They ended up breaking the game and we got our money back. So we took them to the carousel.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next morning we went to the grand opening of 7-11 in American Fork. Aunty Terri guys opened another store and we went to check it out. Big Buddah was there doing raffles and prizes. Also, the wolverine from UVU. They also had face painting for the kids. They loved it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Recently both the kids had their parent teacher conference. They are both doing really well. Ani has done really well with the reading program at preschool. She loves to read. Bray is really excelling in math, reading, and writing. He loves school. His teacher also said he is really well behaved in class. I guess he got the award for best rug example or something like that. The kids have to sit on the rug and he is always sitting there quietly. Wow. Really?

This was his valentine's day letter to us
Photobucket

Last week we also went to celebrate Chinese New Year's with my family. We love spending time with everyone.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Erica said...

I can't believe that you are ready to have your baby already. Good luck with everything, can't wait to see pictures!

sanaejames photography said...

can't wait to see pics of your new bebe!!!