Tuesday, May 24, 2011

End of the school year

Ani is in her last week of preschool. Bray is in his second to last week of 1st grade. Summer is approaching and today it is actually sunny outside. It's a nice change from all the rain we've been receiving.

Bray came home with some schoolwork from the beginning of the year. I wanted to document them and took pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bray is really into writing us cute notes and letters. I love it.

Photobucket

I wrote him a note back and left it under his pillow. He's so funny.

At the beginning of May we were able to play with the Laings. Bray misses Kaimani so much.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids can't wait for summer. They ask to swim in our jetted tub almost every day.

Photobucket

Mika was having a hard time sleeping in her big bed again. Daddy decided he liked snuggling with her at night and expected it every night. She was very upset when he stopped. We had to get her used to sleeping by herself again. Thanks, Daddy.

Photobucket

Ani recently received her kindergarten shots. Yes, she will be going into kindergarten in the fall. Can't believe it. Her brother was trying to be helpful when he told her that the shots in her arm were best (he thought they were going to give her shots in the arm). He made her believe shots in the legs were horrible. Well... she got the shots in her legs. She freaked out, Mika started to freak out, and then the baby started screaming. I think we scared all the kindergarten kids waiting their turn.

Photobucket

Kiele is now three months. She is a smiley, happy baby. It's amazing how different she is from a month ago. She sleeps at night, takes naps, and eats well. She has become such a good baby. Her hair is pretty crazy though. Not sure what to do with it.

Photobucket

I think I am more excited for summer than the kids. Although they are pretty excited too. Playing outside all day. Swimming and camping. We are so ready!

Photobucket

No comments: