Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back in School

We're back into the swing of things. The kids were a little jet-lagged for a couple of days. They are now pretty much back on schedule. Dane and I struggle to go to bed early still. We are staying up way too late.

Ani probably had the hardest time adjusting back to school the first couple of days
Photobucket

Mika struggled having the older two gone again. She was bored.
Photobucket

Yesterday was parents and pastries for 2nd graders. I debated whether to go since the younger two were still struggling to get up. I'm so glad I went. The kids that didn't have parents come were so sad. Mika was so excited to go to Bray's school. She even wore her minnie mouse backpack the whole time. She wouldn't leave the house without it.

Photobucket

We've had a lot of homework to catch-up on. Vacay is over!
Photobucket

This little bug is getting over her flu. Yucky nose. We're so glad her fever is gone. She was also getting another tooth which probably added to everything. She now has a total of five teeth. Three on top and two on the bottom. She loves gnawing and biting. If you leave your toes hanging off the couch, she will bite them. Just ask my dad.

Photobucket

No comments: