Thursday, March 01, 2012

Family Pics

When we were in Hawaii my sister-in-law took some family pics of us for Kiele's party. She was also the person that did the invites for Kiele's birthday party. She is very talented and we are lucky to have her as family! We sent out those birthday invites to everyone. It also doubled as our christmas card since we never got around to sending those out. I loved that she put on the back of the invite a picture of all four of the kiddies. I was tempted to tell her to put Merry Christmas on that side but thought people might get confused. Anyways, it was a rough day with the youngest two. I think they were both tired and the baby started pooping at the end. It wasn't easy for her but she still got some great shots. Thanks, Britty. I put some on our blog already but some I left off...

These two are really close
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really failed in doing her hair... Sorry, ani girl
Photobucket

Photobucket

This one had a rough time with pictures. She wouldn't smile for anything.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm totally cheesing it but I love her in this one. The best ones of Kiele were when I was holding her. When I did the sign-in table I made the ones with me the biggest and Dane ask me, "Is this your party or hers?" I can't help it if I her natural smile comes out when I'm holding her!
Photobucket

I think I posted this one but this is my favorite smile of hers
Photobucket

No comments: