Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Father & Sons and Lunch

The night before Bray was baptized our ward had their father and son's.  Since we had so many things going on the next day, they only went up for the night.  Since Dane was in charge of securing a place this year, he got the place we went to in Spanish Fork with our friends last summer.  Dane said they had a good turnout and people caught fish!

I think it was cold, but some of the boys did swim. Bray included.
Photobucket

Cute, little Statt
Photobucket

I don't think Bray caught anything
Photobucket

Ryan Evans doing some fishing
Photobucket

Earlier that day I went to help (didn't help out much) with Ani's lunch.  They had kindergartner's go learn how to get school lunch since they will be at school all day next year. Yeah!

Brynn & Ani
Photobucket

Cohen & Statt
Photobucket

Since I haven't been able to go have lunch with Bray this year, I stayed a little longer to wait for his lunch time.  He was so excited to see me there. It was cute.  It was nice to sit with his friends and see what they talk about.  I learned he sits with boys that play baseball and talk a lot about that!  One of his friends has a very loud volume and I left with my right ear ringing!

Photobucket

My kids are true hawaiians. Both Ani and Bray had big scoops of the pineapple on their plate. Bray's friends said he does that every day.
Photobucket

I'm going backwards but the night my brother came in to Utah, Dane went up with the guys to watch Avengers.  It was the midnight showing and I thought he was crazy since he woke up early to work the next day.  He LOVED the movie.  He's tried seeing it again but it hasn't worked out, unfortunately.

Photobucket

One of the days Jo guys were here we went to yogurt land. Yum, Yum!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: