Friday, October 19, 2012

Random

Since our decision to move was made, we have been crazy busy.  Along with the packing and cleaning, we are also trying to spend as much time with friends and family.  Or I guess to say our goodbyes.

I have so many pictures and not everything is in order.

We went up to the canyon with the Tanaka's on a Sunday.  They invited us and we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows.  It was so fun.  It was busy in the Canyon and took us awhile to find a spot.  We ended up driving past Tibblefork.  I haven't been up there for awhile.

The leaves were starting to change and it was so beautiful
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We spent most of the night trying to talk the Tanaka's into moving to Hawaii.  I'm not sure we were very successful with Jess.

With our packing comes some great finds!  I had to go through all of Bray's clothes we have saved since he was a baby.  I don't know why I even kept it as long as we have. It was a great trip down memory lane.  We did find Bray's Harvard sweater we bought when we visited Mike and Sherene.  I wish we would have pulled it out earlier and the other girls were able to wear it.
Photobucket

Selling! I have been selling stuff like crazy.  You would be surprised what people will buy.  We sold our band hero.  Baby was getting one last time with it.

Photobucket

Ani lost her two bottom teeth.  They were coming up behind her baby teeth. It looked so weird.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HIKES... We've been doing a lot of hiking with our friends.  Our first hike with our friends was at our camping trip.  The next one was to Battlecreek falls in PG.  The weather was weird all day and we decided last minute. Good thing it was a short and easy hike.  It drizzled off and on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next hike was to BYU.  It's a pretty steep hike. I was sweatin'.  The boys practically ran up the mountain and the younger ones really took their time. It was beautiful. Hikes are so beautiful in the fall here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our little hiker
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

We went to the creamery after for some ice cream. YUMMY.
Photobucket

The boys tried to getting people to honk for them on 9th east. It was funny.

Photobucket

The last hike we went on was the Stewart Falls. I didn't realize this hike was so long.  We went during the day right around lunch time with no husbands.  The younger ones were tired.  It was probably my favorite hike with the fall leaves and views, but it was long.  I think we were gone a couple hours.  Still, it was so worth it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm going to miss doing stuff with these girls
Photobucket

Photobucket

Park with Statt. Isn't he the cutest?

Photobucket

We bought mcdonald's and went to the park one day after preschool.

Photobucket

Cake bites. We went to get some and baby loves them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mika chose a cupcake but she fell asleep and I ate it.
Photobucket

Which I figured she deserved since she is so messy. I am constantly having to clean up her room!

Photobucket

Her and Ani are always getting so dirty at Bray's football games. Dang those baseball diamonds.
Photobucket

Photobucket

For pajamas Ani likes to wear my shirts
Photobucket

Dinner with High School Friends... It was rescheduled once but Julie and I went out anyways. We had dessert at The Chocolate in Orem and went to watch Trouble with the curve that night.

Photobucket

The next week we met at Pizzeria 712.  It was yummy but the wait was soooo long. Stephanie had to leave to feed her baby because we waited so long. The food was good but not worth the wait.  It was still fun to visit and talk.

Photobucket

We went with the Tanaka's to Lagoon on Conference Weekend. We felt like rebels!  It was the only saturday that worked and our time is winding down here.  It was so fun!! I wish we could go again with them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shinobu took the boys on the scarier and faster rides

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We stayed until closing and it was so fun.  The kids were so tired. Ani started to lie down on the benches.
Photobucket

Conference on Sunday we went to my mom's house.  They made us a yummy breakfast and dinner.  I was very emotional and was crying through all the sessions. It was so good. The only picture I took was the one dane took of my mom sleeping. :)

Photobucket

It was between sessions...

The kids have been tired. This is Kiele at 10:30 am and still sleeping.  Our schedule has been so off lately.  The kids are not getting enough sleep.
Photobucket

Since we are losing our insurance soon we have been getting all our checkups and dental work done.  I took the kids to get their flu shots.  Ani cried the hardest.

Photobucket

We spend family night at Home Depot.  Dane has become quite the handy man trying to fix everything and make everything look better. We have spent some late, late nights working on the house.  I don't know how we function most of the time. I have become very dependant on caffeine!

Photobucket

I think I am gaining weight. Actually, I am sure of it.  With all these dinners with friends, I can definitely feel it.  I haven't gotten pictures with everyone, which is lame, but it's been fun seeing everyone before we leave We've done sushi night with some couples with our ward, The Goo's invited us over for dinner, dessert with Sunny, lunch dates, dinner date with the Evans, and recently we went to dinner with Hola. The one good thing about this move is that we've done more stuff with our friends this month, than we have all year!

Photobucket





No comments: