She's rockin' the off the shoulder look



She loved opening her gifts

Since Monday was a holiday, we were going to picnic at the beach. It was super windy so we changed it to a park in Pauoa. It's a good one. It was still pretty windy and it drizzled off and on. Wish it would have been nicer weather. It was small. Just the family came, Amber & the kids, Aunty Maydell, and the Lau's. We made chili, bought kfc chicken, and bought cupcakes for the kids.
My favorite smile of hers is when she scrunches her nose

She loves to swing

Mika enjoyed the cupcakes

The kids played speed

Bray with the boys. We invited a boy from the ward to come too.

Baby loved the chips

The Tuesday after her birthday, they celebrated Kiele's birthday. She loved the crown they gave her. They sang to her in english and Hawaiian. We also brought treats for classmates. We made 48 but only 35 came that day.
Aunty Nohea, Aunty Tami, Uncle Kala'e, and Uncle JP with Kiele

She loved being front and center and having everyone's attention

I can't believe how big she is getting


Kiele at TWO years old is crazy as ever. She is stubborn, feisty, and loud. She loves to sing. She loves to dance. Her favorite is the hoki poki. I have a video I'm trying to post but I'm having problems. She loves to shake her booty. It is both hilarious and cute.
She loves nori and sushi. She loves to get shave ice. She is fond of panda's. When we go to Panda Express, she goes nuts pointing to all the pandas on the walls. It's funny. She was my only child that never really used a sippy cup. She went straight to drinking from a cup. I think because she wanted to grow up faster. Since Daddy is around so much, he is probably her favorite person. She is constantly calling for him. I think she will be my little surfer. She loves to ride the long board. She cries when we take her off.
Her favorite cartoon is mickey mouse clubhouse. She loves to facetime and has a hard time sharing. She is my worst biter. Only Ani and her really liked biting. Kiele is also my most aggressive child. She can fight her own battles and makes older kids cry. I'm trying to tone her down a little, but it's not working too well. She is definitely giving stubborn a new definition for me.
I love her smiles. She loves to give kisses. At preschool she is miss Aloha, too. She hugs and waves goodbye to everyone. She blows kisses too. She wins everyone over. I love when she scrunches up her nose. She has so much personality, I love it.
We went to our new pediatrician, Dr. Ching. She now weighs 21 lbs. 6 ounces. Yay! We hit 20 pounds. Ha ha.
Happy Birthday to our little, Kiele bug. She's one of a kind!
3 comments:
can i just say that your kidlets are the cutest EVER!!!! seriously. they are so adorable!
Dad and I love the pictures! Can't get over how much they are growing up! Just so cute! Miss them!
She definately is full of personality!! Such a cutie! Beckett almost weighs more than Baby! Haha!
Post a Comment