Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

We spent the holiday with the family.  We decided on going to the beach and it was so crazy. Luckily, Uncle Mike brought his bike down and after we unloaded the kids, we parked far and he drove the drivers back.  I have never, NEVER, seen the beach that busy before.  I don't know if we will ever do it again.  I guess everyone likes spending the day at the beach on holidays.

This picture doesn't show how far and deep those tents went...
 photo IMG_6481_zps9e09ee63.jpg

 photo IMG_6488_zpsf9184510.jpg

The lifeguards had to go out and safe a girl in the water that was drinking.  She was so drunk, they called the ambulance. 

 photo IMG_6489_zps23ee82f0.jpg

Waiting while Uncle Mike took our daddy to get our car
 photo IMG_6493_zps996f5dca.jpg

We came home to bbq and eat.  We watched the fireworks from the lanai and it was a perfect view. 

 photo IMG_6494_zpse2573ff6.jpg

 photo IMG_6497_zps02fb1fd5.jpg



1 comment:

Naomi Pane'e said...

Mika looks good in purple, Kiele just cracks me up!