Tuesday, January 17, 2006

First appointment with the doctor (12 weeks)

I dropped brayden off with Jess before heading to my appointment. Dane was able to get work off and meet me there. We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat. The doctor said it was 170 rpm's. They say that if the heartbeat is fast, it is a girl. Brayden's heartbeat was always around 150. So...my prediction still might be true. I really liked my doctor. She was very friendly and answered all my questions. I'm happy with my choice.

When I picked brayden up, he was having soooo much fun with mace and ty. They were running all over the place. They are so cute when they get together. Mason kept trying to tackle brayden and finally brayden tackled him. Mason looked so excited to have someone to wrestle with. It was all fun and games til brayden came crying with bite marks on his back. They are good for him. They toughen him up.

No comments: