Friday, January 27, 2006

In hawaii....

We finally made it here. The plane ride over was exhausting. I was glad to finally step off the plane. The weather has been overcast the past couple of days. I don't mind it so much since I am still recovering from a cold and so is Brayden. It's nice to just relax a little. It is suppose to clear up this weekend. I think I will be ready to hit the beach by then.

Last night we went to dinner with Sunny and her husband, James. They are in town till tonight. Kau, Amber, Buddy, and little Hunter came. We ate, had dessert and talked story. I think the waiter was ready to be rid of us. Here's a pic from last night. (For some reason my camera takes junk pictures indoors.)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tonight Dave Lee is suppose to be in town for a couple of hours. So we might get together with him.

No comments: