Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tomorrow dane leaves...

As a christmas gift, Jess and I bought our husbands a golf weekend trip. They leave tomorrow morning and won't return home till Sunday evening. I always hate when he is away but I guess since I bought him this trip, I can't complain.

They have been trying to get two others to go with them because I guess it is always better to golf in fours. Last minute, Spencer Goo was able to go. They are going to have so much fun together. Dane deserves a nice break.

Today was FREEZING! There is plenty of snow on the ground. For scouts, I took the boys sledding at the park in our neighborhood. This is the first time brayden experienced snow. Last time it snowed, he was really sick. He didn't seem to hate it or love it. I went down the hill one time with him and he acted like it was no big deal. His hands were freezing but he just kept on eating the snow. No crying, no complaining. What a trooper! With the wind factor it was a lot colder. He came away with a cough and a little sniffle. Tomorrow we might have to stay indoors.

No comments: