Sunday, November 12, 2006

New Haircut


I took Bray to get a new haircut. We think he looks good. It's a lot shorter than we've gone before but he looked so cute today for church. We had to take a picture.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGees, he looks so cute. I love the haircut, good choice to go shorter, it looks very stylish. How's his smile and pose, this kid has charisma!

Tupous said...

What a ham. He's so cute. Can't wait to see you guys. Save a night so we can take you all out to dinner as a thank you for babysitting me and Hunter.

Tupous said...

What a ham. He's so cute...I love it. Can't wait to see you guys. Save a night so we can take you all out to dinner as a thank you for babysitting Hunter and me.

Eveline Wunder said...

Thanks Leo for the e-birthday card! It totally made my day. Bray is getting so big! I think his haircut looks really good! Keep taking pictures. Thanks for everything!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!
We liked his old hair style too though. We miss him a lot. Can't wait to see you all in December.

Sachiyo said...

So handsome! Good job Leo! Ha ha...