So I've always wondered what age kids start going to birthday parties without their parents. Today brayden went to his first birthday party without us. Jaedon lives down the street and I'm friends with the mom but Brayden has seen Jaedon at the park once, maybe twice. I don't think they played together either when they saw each other. I was a little worried he wouldn't want to go. Boy, was I wrong. We drove to get a present right before the party. The invites were Thomas the train, so I let Bray choose him a Thomas toy. All the kids were arriving when we drove up to the house. Bray walked in and took off his slippers. He put his present down with the other gifts and followed the other boys to the backyard. It was only an hour party and he walked home with our neighbor and her little boy and girl. He came walking up with his little thomas gift bag looking all cute. The little girl (the one that said he was handsome) was walking up with him and tells me, "His mouth is dirty. He eats messy." I looked closer and sure enough he had cake and ice cream all over his mouth. He was still licking it off with his tongue. I asked him how it was and he said, "it was good." Then showed me all the candy and toys he got in his gift bag. He is getting so big too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment