Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Itty Bitty Sports Sampler

Today was the first day of bray's sport sampler. He goes for an hour twice a week for three weeks. They play basketball, soccer, t-ball, and flag football. He was excited last night and all morning. I was pretty mad that I forgot the camera. He is the funniest kid ever. He has the most energy and excitement out of the bunch but he could work on his listening skills. He is probably the smallest or one of the smallest kids in the class. The coaches had them warm up and stretch. They played green light, red light and he didn't understand the red light part. So once he started going he just kept on running. Next thing you know, he's throwing the ball right at the coach and his pants are around his ankles. I couldn't stop laughing. So we got to work on him slowing down and listening to what they say, rather than just running full force at everything. I am grateful that he isn't shy and scared. There were some parents that were yelling at their kids towards the end because they didn't want to participate. His next class is on Thursday and I will try to remember to take my camera and post some pics.

No comments: