Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It was a BUST

If his grumpy mood didn't ruin his chances of being discovered and becoming famous, his ugly haircut did. We didn't make it out to BYU because of naps. We tried a different supercuts by our house. I think this is his worse haircut. It might even be worse than when I tried cutting it myself! Well, maybe not that bad.

I made the mistake of letting Bray fall asleep in the car on the way up to Salt Lake. He, of course, was grumpy and didn't want strangers asking him anything. So he started to cry and I resorted to bribing. It was a good sign that he actually went in with the lady all by himself. I could hear laughing and the guy said he did really well, but I don't know if he was telling me the truth or just being nice.

So we are patiently waiting for the big call. Next thing you know he will be on gap commercials. Ha! Just teasing. I talked to Dane's cousin, Renee, right before we left. She said they needed cute, asian, boys. She said try to have him happy. Hmm....

Bray thought he was going up to watch signing time. I kept wondering why he kept saying he needed popcorn. He needs popcorn to watch his signing time DVDs. He was really disappointed.

Sorry Renee. We tried. Hopefully it works out.

1 comment:

Nate and Mags said...

That is so funny because we just found out about signing times videos while visiting Nate's cousin in pocatello, and they told us how much their little girl loves them. So we just picked them up at Deseret Book today in Boise. I'm eager to try them out on Caden. That'd be so neat if you guys get a call back!