Sunday, May 06, 2007

Signing Star and Soccer Champ

We got an email on friday letting us know Bray was chosen. So Bray will be one of those kids you see randomly signing on the new ones. Bray was pretty happy when I told him. He busted out a song singing,"It's signing time with Alex and Leah..." Funny thing is that someone asked if he was replacing Alex. Nope, not happening, but "signing time with Brayden and Leah" has a nice ring to it. :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This past thursday at sports camp, they played soccer. He had so much fun. It is definitely harder to control the ball on wood flooring. I had a hard time getting the videos to work, for some reason. I tried just linking it but it only worked for a little. So maybe I just need to download them again. I'll try and post those later.

1 comment:

t and britty said...

CONGRATULATIONS BRAY BRAY. Let us know, we will buy the new videos when they come out. That's so exciting!