A couple of weeks ago, Dane's cousin asked us to send in pics of our kids for a company she works for. For those of you that are familiar with the signing times, brayden has absolutely loved those videos since he was little. They are auditioning kids for their new videos coming out. They are in need of some minority children. We missed the first audition because I didn't check my email. Today she called and asked me to bring Brayden up to their office because they still need more minority children. So we are off to get him a haircut and then up to Salt Lake. Hopefully he doesn't get camera shy. I think he will get a kick out of watching the dvds and seeing himself in it.
1 comment:
Brayden is going to be a star. I am still waiting for him to serve a mission and then we can get married. :)
Post a Comment