Aunty Britty sent us over some of the pics and videos from her camera. Thanks!
Pics from Maile's Birthday Party. This was the reason we came down to visit. The food was so good and we had so much fun. It was a great party.
Brayden and Sammy
I love when I laugh in pictures
Amber, Hunter, Me, and Maile the birthday girl
I can't remember why he was upset
You can't see Bray but he is trying to put money in the dragon's mouth
Dane and his sisters
Which one is Bray bray?
Now you all know. You really don't need a double stroller.
Ani and Grandma
Ani with Aunty Tiffy and Aunty Porsche
Bray's other family
Mommy and Bray
Ani cruising in her tube
Bray in his pool built by daddy and aunty tiffy
Ani cruising with Uncle J.T. the night we left




















1 comment:
It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment